YouTube is the biggest video sharing public platform where 5 billion clips are watched every day by around 1.5 billion users. Without a doubt, it is a great place for every individual to share their content and to get noticed. So, if you have a business, set skill, or talent that can be marketed then, you can capture it in a video and upload the same on YouTube in various forms like vlogs, tutorials, music videos, dance videos, unboxing videos, educational videos, comedy/skit videos, haul videos, product review videos, and gaming videos, etc.
Uploading a Video to YouTube platform is very easy and anyone can upload videos to YouTube in a few simple steps. However, if you’re a complete beginner then, we’re here to help you with how you can upload videos on YouTube. So, just use the below-mentioned instructions or steps to easily upload your videos to YouTube either from your mobile (android and iPhone) or computer (Windows and Mac) devices.
However, as you know, YouTube does not have a webcam feature to record videos, so before getting started; you need to capture your video using your device camera or using a particular camera editing tool. After that, you need to log in to your YouTube account/channel using your Google account or using your email and password associated with your YouTube account. Now, once you logged in, you’re ready to further initiate the uploading process using either of the following methods:
Method 1: Upload Videos on YouTube Using Mobile App from Mobile (Android or iPhone):
- To start the video uploading process from your Mobile device (Android or iPhone), you need to first open the ‘YouTube App’ from your phone’s home screens or from the apps menu. However, if you don’t have it then, simply download it from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone/iPad).
- Once you opened the YouTube app, tap on your ‘Profile Photo’ from the top-right hand corner of the screen in order to open its ‘Menu.’
- Then, to open your ‘YouTube Channel,’ click on the same option from the top of the menu’s drop-down list.
Read This Also: Updated Fmovies Proxy/ Mirror and Unblocked Sites List for 2021
- After that, click on the ‘Camera Icon’ which is there on the right-hand side of the bar that runs along the top of the YouTube app screen. In continuation, you’ll be asked to give the app permission to your camera, microphone, and photos so click on the ‘Yes’ button to give permission in order to continue further.
- From the ‘Camera roll’ folder that will appear in front of you.
- Now click on ‘Video Icon’ to upload a video from your phone.
- Click on the particular video that you want to add from the available list of all your device videos. However, make sure that the video you want to upload is up to 15 minutes in length. Tip: Upload videos with dimensions that are either 1920×1080 or 1280×720 because having crisp and clear videos give the impression that you’re a professional.
- Also, before uploading your YouTube video, make sure to upload a video in any of the following formats that YouTube platform supports—
- HEVC (h265)
- Moving on to the next step, the YouTube platform also offers you the feature to make some last-minute edits to your video. So, you can add enhancements like you can trim, choose an artistic filter as well as add a soundtrack to the video you want to upload.
- Once done with adding the required enhancements to your video, click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- For the next step, you need to add a ‘Title’ of your video for up to 100 characters that reflect your video content in the best way possible.
Read This Also: What Is Battlemetrics? Know Everything About It
- Along with it, also add a ‘Description’ in order to add some relevant but unique information about your video.
- To add further, if you want you can add some ‘Tags’ or keywords to make your video appear in relevant Google searches as YouTube is acquired by Google only.
- Then, move further to the ‘Privacy Menu’ in order to select who can watch your videos from the following three ‘Visibility privacy level’—
- Private: Only you can view the video when you signed in to your account.
- Unlisted: Only those can view the video with which you share the video link.
- Scheduled: The video will not be available for view until the fixed date and time.
- Public: Your video is viewable to everyone who uses YouTube.
- Next, you can also categorize your video based on the location factor. So, in order to do so, click on the ‘Location’ option under the ‘Privacy header.’
- Now, as you’ve completed all the steps that are necessary before uploading a video, you can finally upload the video to YouTube from your iPhone or Android mobile by clicking on the ‘Upload’ button which is there in the upper-right corner of the screen. Now, your uploaded video will appear in your YouTube Channel Videos list.
Method 2: Upload Videos on YouTube Using YouTube Website:
- In order to start the video upload process from your computer (Windows or Mac) you need to first open this link “https://www.youtube.com” from your preferred web browser.
- Then, sign in to your YouTube channel/account using your correct login credentials or your Google account.
- After that, click on the ‘Camera’ option as well as the ‘Upload Video’ option from the upper-right corner of the screen next to your profile name in order to reach the ‘YouTube Studio’ page that has the ‘Upload Video’ window in the center.
- On the page, click on the ‘Select File’ button in order to browse your computer files and once you find your video that you want to upload, click on the ‘Open’ button to prepare the video for upload.
- Then, similar to the above-mentioned steps in method 1, you’re required to add the following—
- Visibility level Privacy
- Moving further, select the option whether the video is made for kids or not by clicking on the ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ button in order to set ‘Age restrictions’ as required.
- Now, to finish the upload process, click on the ‘Upload’ button to finally publish the video to your YouTube channel.
So, this is all about how you can upload a video to YouTube platform either from MAC, Android, iPhone, or Windows devices easily.
Read This Also: Easy And Helpful Steps For Making Concrete In Minecraft!